Camping at Maramec Spring Park
Camp along the Meramec River, right before it joins with the crystal clear cool waters of Maramec Spring. The 58 campsites sit under shady tall trees, and have a picnic table and fire pit. There are 28 basic campsites and 30 pull through sites that offer electric hookups with both 50 and 30 amp sites.
Showers and restrooms are available in the campground. The campground is gated and quiet hours are from 10pm to 6am. Camping season is February 28th – October 30th. Off season camping is available.
Now available, platform tent glamping on Tentrr. View the sites and book them here:
Non-electric sites: $19 minimum per night for up to two adults.
Electric sites: $39 minimum per night for up to two adults.
$10.00 per night for each additional person ages 16 years and over.
No charge for children ages 15 years and under.
To reserve a campsite call,
(573) 265-7124 – Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
(573) 265-7387 – After 4 pm and weekends
Or reserve online below.
Made a reservation? Speed up your check in process by filling out this online form ahead of time.
- Although we make every effort to assure you have a safe experience at Maramec Spring Park, camping may include some personal risk. Camping is at your own risk. You will be required to acknowledge this by signing a liability waiver before you will be allowed to camp at Maramec Spring Park.
- The campground is subject to flash flooding. At times it is necessary to vacate the campground due to the potential for flooding. The continuous horn blowing of a park vehicle will indicate that you must vacate the campground immediately!
- Foraging for wood outside the mowed areas of the campground is prohibited so as to preserve and maintain a natural forest. NO CHAINSAWS ALLOWED. Firewood is sold in the company store.
- Check-out time of 11:30 a.m. is strictly enforced.
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. thru 6:00 a.m.
- The park is off limits to campers after closing.
- Fires are restricted to grills provided.
- Do not drive nails or stick hatchets into trees.
- Do not hang lanterns from trees.
- No electric cords run from electric sites to non-electric sites.
- No firearms or bows allowed in campground.
- Campsites may not be left unattended for more than 12 hours.
- No vehicles will be allowed to enter the campground after midnight.
- All visitors in campground must depart 1 hour before park closes.
- No visitors are allowed to enter campground after park closes.
- Tents may be placed only on designated sites-NO TRENCHING ALLOWED.
- Radios and outdoor tv’s are to be turned off between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Bug zappers are not allowed. Generators are not allowed.
- Pets must be Kept quiet and on a leash at all times. Do not attach leash to trees. Keep leash a maximum of 10 ft. length. They “poop” you “scoop”.
- Keep music volume down and conversation respectable and quiet.
- Camping receipt must be kept on your dashboard and be shown to the Fee Station attendant for entry into the campground. Receipts cannot be passed from vehicle to vehicle.
- Parking allowed only at campsites assigned for your use.
- A campsite may contain 2 to 3 vehicles depending on site.
- Please place trash in containers provided.
- All Maramec Spring Park rules apply.
- Campers are responsible for knowing and following all Campground and Maramec Spring Park rules.
- No swimming in the spring allowed.
Cancellation Policy: You must call The James Foundation 72 hours in advance of your check in date of any changes or cancellations to receive a refund; less a $20.00 cancellation fee. If cancellation is less than 72 hours prior to your scheduled reservation, you will not receive a refund. The $8.00 reservation handling fee is non-refundable.